• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Size and position of the review area

Sep 04, 2008 Sep 04, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi all,
at the end of a quiz, i get the quiz result with score and review area with text indicating whether i pass or fail the quiz.
For some reason, when i make the review area box smaller, the text doesen't wrap with the box. In addition, i also bold the text but captivate doesn't reflect that after i published.
any ideas?
thanks
JT
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 05, 2008 Sep 05, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there JT

Yeah, that review area is a bit of a bugbear. Sorry, but it is limited in that text does not wrap and, not sure on this one, formatting text could be problematic. Basically, all I attempt in this area is to make sure it is big enough for all the text to display and position it to the best possible space on the screen.

Cheers

Andrew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 05, 2008 Sep 05, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

We shouldn't forget to report this to Adobe as a bug.

Click here to view the WishForm/Bug Reporting Form

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2009 Jan 20, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this is an old post but this info might help someone trying to wrap text. Just hit Enter anywhere you want to break the line and put in on the next line. Solves the wrapping issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jan 20, 2009 Jan 20, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Sonja, the question was in regard to the review form/slide at the end of a quizzing scenario. The situation doesn't lend itself to your solution because you are not typing anything into the review area. Captivate auto-fills it from the selected answers in some instances, but a manual hard-return is not an option in any case.

Have a good day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources