• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC mobile not importing raw files from camera roll iOS 11

Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded to iOS 11 and Lightroom CC. Now Lightroom is not importing JPEG and not the raw files from the Camera Roll. When selecting files to import Lightroom recognizes there are raw files in the Camera Roll but only imports the JPEG file.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi davidwagoner,

Which iPhone are you using and what is the version of Lightroom CC on your mobile?

Moving this discussion to more specific Lightroom CC for mobile & Apple TV​

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Lightroom v3.00 on an iPad Air. I tried deleting one of the JPEG files and reimported the image and the raw file was imported. I am still not sure why the raw files were not imported originally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2017 Dec 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have this issue on my iPhone 6S and the latest version of Lightroom Mobile

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2017 Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem about a week ago.

Imported 76 photos from Camera Roll. All existed on the Camera Roll as both JPEG and RAW, and when they were imported in Lightroom Mobile, the little RAW tag was present over the thumbnails. Of those 76, only the first 9 imported as RAW, the rest imported as JPG. I tried deleting some of the imported JPGs in Lightroom Mobile and re-importing from the Camera Roll - they imported as JPG again.

I ended up copying the files to my PC and syncing from there, with no issues.

This is with iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 11.2. Lightroom Mobile version was 3.01 (I've since upgraded to 3.1 and don't know if the problem persists). The files were NEF/JPEG pairs from a Nikon D800.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just re-tried some of the problematic files, and the NEF files are now being correctly imported as RAW.

I have upgraded Lightroom CC mobile to 3.1.0 since the issue, so maybe the latest version has fixed the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I switched to saving RAW only in my camera and have not had a problem importing the RAW files into Lightroom from iOS Photos. I have not tried switching back to RAW + JPEG to see if the problem comes back. Leaving well enough alone for now  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 24, 2018 Feb 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening to me. Everything up to date, but raw+jpeg import is broken.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 18, 2018 Mar 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

same here...

this app still was a lot to improve to become a real competitor in the mobile...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines