Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Merge panoramic troubles

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2018 Feb 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

recently, i had big issues that i can't solve with lightroom for panoramic merges.

I have some big sets of more than 15 pics, all done with tripods and with enough recoverering to merges with same all settings.

So basically, from the stage everything is perfect.

When i merge in LR, the files merge but i notiice that i lack on the final the edges on right and lefts ? i don't know what to do ?

I tried using the rightclick in LR with merges in Photoshop and it works correctly ... do you have ideas how to solve in LR ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it works better in Photoshop, do the merge in Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I asked to find a solution for Lightroom and i prefer to stay in LR for these processes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is it auto cropping them off? Check the crop in Develop whether they are there but simply cropped away.

The pano merge in Lightroom and Photoshop is OK for simple stuff but they are both very easily tripped up even when you do everything right in the shoot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines