Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Render not saving

Engaged ,
Feb 25, 2018 Feb 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

If I have a bunch of effects I need to render and I render the timeline and then save the project and close it and reopen it the timeline is no longer rendered. For example this happens with certain effects that forms a red bar or clips that need to be analyzed such as stabilizer etc. Is there a reason why it's not saving the render in the timeline?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 25, 2018 Feb 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jim:

Your workaround used to work for me. Now with the 2018 CC version no such luck. Anyone have a new idea? Even with my brand new iMac Pro, this is wasting a ton of time.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might try exporting new [Cineform or DNx] media files with heavy effects bakes in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm assembling 80 scenes I've previously edited into a full length feature shot with a Panasonic 4K camera. So I don't believe exporting the individual scenes will help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exporting new media would allow it to play smoothly.  The other data is incidental.

It will help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Odd. It didn't work when I exported to MPEG, but it did work when I exported to DNx. Best of all, it worked when I exported to the Adobe Media Encoder queue without having to actually create the DNx file.

THANKS!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FWIW: I'm on PP 12.01, and I've been using "Render Selection" with a (ctrl-enter) shortcut. And each time I open the project the clips I've rendered are turning up green and ready to go...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MyerPj

Sorry didn't work for me on CC 12.01 (Build 69) on a brand new iMac Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe it's broken on a Mac? Did you try it with a new PP project?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you resolve this? I have the same issue with PP CC 2018.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines