• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CS6 doesn't recognize Wacom Tablet Settings.

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2018 Feb 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10 updated itself, and I came across the "tablet drivers not found" error for Wacom Tablet Settings. So I reinstall the drivers for my wacom and I thought that would fix the issue. Well, the drivers reinstalled, recognized my tablet, but CS6 won't recognize the drivers, even though my drivers have photoshop added as an application. I've reset photoshop numerous times, restarted my computer a bunch of times, tried a whole bunch of different compatible (including the latest) drivers, I've tried turning off windows ink and every other solution recommended under the sun, and absolutely nothing will work. I'm stuck with a tablet that behaves like a mouse in photoshop (no pen pressure, of course, I still get that exclamation mark next to the pen pressure option) How can I fix this? It's frustrating whenever windows 10 updates and destroys all synergy between wacom settings and photoshop.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS6 most likely does not support Microsoft INK for pen support so for in your Wacom Preference for Photoshop you would need to uncheck Use Windows] INK for Pen mapping.

If you also have Photoshop CC versions installed you will have to add a configuration file into your Photoshop versions preferences to have Photoshop use Wintab API for pen support not use Windows Ink APIs.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried turning off windows ink and no success. Thanks though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting Your Photoshop CS6 Preferences and removing your Wacom Preferences and the create new Wacom Preferences for Photoshop.

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did that, CS6 still doesn't recognize wacom settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Then uninstall all Wacom  stuff and reinstall if still a problem do the same with CS6...

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines