Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After update to 5.7 LR doesn't start anymore

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have the following problem. I was using LR 5.7 and couldn't see ARW RAW files. I found out that I would have to update to 5.7.1, which I did. Since then I can start LR anymore and get this message when I try to:

"Adobe Application Manager, required to start your trial, is missing or damaged.

Please download a new copy of Adobe Application Manager from

http://www.adobe.com/go/applicationmanager."

I don't have a license because the person who gave me the product is no longer there. I can't look it up, because the program doesn't start. I tried to talk to one of your representatives but he couldn't help me at all and all he / she (very anonymous?) told me was to look for a solution in the forum. Since I couldn't finde one, I hope that you can help me here.

I am ready to purchase an upgrade to LR6 if need be but I am not willing to simply buy a new license. The software was working fine until I upgraded (download from your page). I am pretty upset and very sceptic that I will find real help here. It seems to me all you want to do is sell subscriptions and out your former users.

Please prove me wrong, thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Uninstall Lightroom 5.7.1.

Re-install by using the download here: Download Photoshop Lightroom. Apply your serial number when it launches.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines