• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to get rid of annoying yellow quota warning

Explorer ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently using 85% of my cloud quota. Every time I start LR CC an annoying yellow banner pops up telling me that my cloud storage is almost full and that I should please upgrade.

Dear Adobe let me tell you that I got this under control and that you do not constantly need to remind me with that annoying banner plus a yellow exclamation mark in the sync icon.

How do I turn this stupid warning off, it drives me nuts and it feels more like a free tool that constantly wants to sell me in-app purchases rather than a payed subscription. !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

I've also made a feature request internally to tone down this extremely bright warning.  Hopefully we can get it tackled in the next dot release before anyone else incurs retina damage.

Regards,

Tom Hogarty

Adobe Systems

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can add this as feature request (idea) here:

Lightroom CC | Photoshop Family Customer Community

(If it isn’t there already)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've also made a feature request internally to tone down this extremely bright warning.  Hopefully we can get it tackled in the next dot release before anyone else incurs retina damage.

Regards,

Tom Hogarty

Adobe Systems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Tom,

great! appreciate it. Hope it is not too late by then for my retina Maybe it would be possible to have a 'don't show this again' checkbox?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Still an issue for me!

Have 83% and the warning is always there. Is there a fix for this problem yet?

I have tried to make space but it seems like once there it stays no matter what.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines