Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to find latest update V7.2 for lightrrom classic CC

Participant ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

as I checked with my friend I saw he was not getting the latest version of Lightroom Classic CC v7.2. I tried some troubleshooting and came up with the Idea, hope it will work for you as well.

First of all close/end all the tasks related to adobe or CC from your computer with the help of Activity monitor/task manager

1.for windows:

delete AAMupdater, AAMupdateinventory, and adobe application manager from the below mentioned locations(whichever folder you find):-

a) Local C>program files(x86)>common files>Adobe

b)Local C>program data>common files>Adobe

C)open run command and type APPDATA>Local>adobe

2. After this you need to download the application manager from the below mentioned link.

for Windows:- Adobe - Adobe Application Manager : For Windows : Adobe Application Manager

3. for MAC

delete the same folders from the below mentioned locations.

a. /LIbrary>application support>Adobe

b. ~/Library>application support>adobe

After this you need to download the application manager from the below mentioned link.

Adobe - Adobe Application Manager : For Macintosh : Adobe Application Manager

After the troubleshooting you need to download the Creative cloud desktop application from the below mentioned link:-

Download Creative Cloud desktop app

select the option Download from Adobe.com and run the setup and when you launch the setup it will repair the CC application and you will be able to get the latest updates.

Good Luck.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?