• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How many monthly installements of Rs. 676-00 i have to pay?

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to purchase photoshop cc, how many monthly installements of Rs. 676-00  i have to pay?

Can i pay through netbanking?

how will i get  10 Adobe images in rewards with license or just like that?

this option came when i downloaded the trial but i could not download.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I don't know the price in your location , but Photoshop is subscription not instalments. So you pay monthly (or annually) whilst you continue to use the software.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

India in the forum its showing Rs.676 per month, but its not showing how many installements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are not installments. Pay forever, if you want. When you stop, the software stops. You must always pay for at least a year, but you keep paying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have two choices either pay monthly for a long as you use the software or pay annually again for as long as you use the software

Pay monthly means you pay every month, so if you use Photoshop for 2 years you will be paying for 24 months, 3 years 36 months etc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have heard about Desktop application in that How much is the price for INDIA  for photoshop and lincese for how many years.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe does not sell perpetual licenses for Photoshop anymore.

But the Cloud License refers to the license management not the program; the actual application is installed locally and just has to verify the validity of the license at intervals over the Internet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it means i have to tell the vender that please install photoshop in my laptop and what will after that? how the validity is checked?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I will uninstall the trial.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You download and install for yourself, I think. Each month it connects to the internet and checks whether you have paid for the month. There are no permanent licenses, only subscriptions. No need for a reseller Compare plans | Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't want to pay forever if some package for atleast 10 years of license, i will purchase it if the price is within my pocket.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
i don't want to pay forever if some package for atleast 10 years of license

That is not relevant, if you want to use Photoshop proper the subscription model is what Adobe offers.

But Photoshop is not the only image editing software available, Gimp is freeware, Affinity Photo offers perpetual licenses as far as I know, …

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines