• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have captivate on a trial subscription, and captivate draft - can't access the draft file

Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2018 Jan 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have captivate draft on my iPad, created a file, and think I'm uploading it - seems to indicate, but then in Captivate I can't find the file.  Does not seem to be uploaded.  Seems like no other way to access what I created in draft.  Can't send a file.  Also the email function (for reviews) does not seem to work.

Latest update: Now I do get something going to the Creative Cloud account, but it is only a .jpg of the first slide, not the draft file.  I think I'm following the instructions in Captivate Draft (pressing the upload button), but only a .jpg?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 07, 2018 Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a situation where I cannot double-check, because I have a subscription both to Captivate and to CC (transfer uses the CC libraries). I will try to find someone who is able to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

We could see the issue with projects not uploading from Captivate Draft App and we are working on it. I will update this thread as soon as we fix it.

Regards,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please let me know how you are doing on this issue.

I would like to use Captivate Draft.

Larry

I removed your personal information from this post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has the update issue been resolved? I am giving a webinar on Captivate Draft on March 1, 2018. I have the full Creative Cloud and latest Captivate and Captivate Draft. It does not appear that the "send for review" option is working still. Really nice feature, but I will omit from my discussion unless I learn otherwise.

Best always,

Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no idea, I’ve given up trying to make it work.

If you find an answer to this let me know.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mark, the patch is not yet released, should come in the near future (I heard, not totally sure).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lieve:

Many thanks for the update. Since I will be presenting to AET (Adobe Education Trainers) individuals on March 1, I will mention the review process briefly (and indicate it should be fixed and working in the near future). I plan to focus on many other aspects of Captivate Draft (even without the review/ sharing capability), it is still very handy.

Best always,

Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you fixed this problem? I have an entire project on my iPad. Is there another way to export my project from my iPad to my desktop version of Captivate?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Has this problem been resolved - I don't have the email icon in draft - so i can't send a project for review and am not given the option to open a draft project in captivate although in draft it tells me the project has been exported to the cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources