• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC - Bad photo quality after saving to my computer

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! So I am new to Photoshop and Lightroom. I have photos that I have edited in Lightroom CC with a preset. The problem is, when I save the photos to my computer the quality looks nothing like how it looks on Lightroom CC. On Lightroom they are crisp and clear and then I save them and they're not anywhere close to the same. As I said I'm new, so I  am hoping this is a simple fix 🙂

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi katieeorutt,

Lightroom CC use the GPU performance to show the images, you may try calibrating the monitor profile back to defaults and check if that helps.

Also, please let us know the exact version of Lightroom CC you are using now and what operating system you are on(Win/Mac)?

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Thank you for your response. I am using the latest version of Lightroom CC. I also have Windows 8. How do I calibrate the monitor profile back to defaults? Also, when I open the photo in Photoshop through Lightroom it looks blurry. Could it be the preset I used on the photo? I am just nervous because this is the preset that I showed to customer that would be used. Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The "latest version" really doesn't give us good information. What is the exact version number you are using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also Katie, what settings are you using when you  ‘Save To’ in Lightroom CC?

Out of interest, how did you import the Photo into Lightroom CC? (Just wanted to make sure it wasn’t synced from a Classic Collection) and how is the photo’s quality when you download from

http://lightroom.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines