• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboScreenCapture default new size

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2008 Apr 04, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know how I can set the default size of a new blank document? The square provided by default isn't big enough and I'm having to scale the blank document to a larger size before pasting an image in. Total pain.

The reason I'm doing this: The only way I know how to extract an image from a Word document is by copying it in Word and pasting it into a new (blank) document in an image editing program. RoboScreenCapture is the only image editor aside from Paint that I have available to me, alas.

And P.S. This, from Adobe:
quote:

Macromedia discontinued sales of RoboScreenCapture as of 1 December 2004. Support for RoboScreenCapture will continue through 1 June 2005.
OK, then why do I have a copy? It's because it was bundled with RoboHelp 7.

So if it's still being distributed as an active product then why isn't there support for it? /sigh

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An alternative way is to save the Word document as an HTML file. Word will put all the images in a sub-folder to where you save the Word document.

Using RSC you could capture a region and select the area of the image in Word, then RSC will automatically give you the right size.

Macromedia did many things. Adobe bought the company and it is they who produced the RH7 that you are using. They support it as part of RH. It is no longer available standalone.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
quote:

Originally posted by: Peter Grainge
An alternative way is to save the Word document as an HTML file. Word will put all the images in a sub-folder to where you save the Word document.
Oddly, that option's not available in the version of Word I'm using (2007). Word's help says that I could save as PDF or XPS, or of course as an older version of Word.

edit: Wait, there it is. Hiding, it was! I must have looked right past it before.

Hmm. Odd that Word's help didn't tell me where to find it, or that it even existed. My faith in help is weakening...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp