Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can i copy triggers in timeline

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I'm trying to make my character to clap to a beat. But I can't manage to press my triggers in time. So I edited involved triggers timewize in the timeline and now when I have arrangerad them for one part of the beat I want to copy my triggers (se marked below), and paste them to reuse the same pattern in the timeline again, how do I do this? Is it possible?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try selecting the triggers in the timeline and then (on a pc) Ctrl+C, then Ctrl+V. That should copy them and then paste them to where the cursor is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No that does not work. Thats how I thought I was going to work, but no.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anything happen when you try the copy paste?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try Ctrl+D to duplicate the takes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ctrl+D Kind of works but I get a sublayer for each duplicate. How do I merge them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know how to eliminate the sub layer when making duplicates. Another way to do it is to have a single trigger event, drag it across the entire duration you want, and then Shift+Ctrl+D to split it wherever you want. You can then delete, move and extend at will.

This link Record and playback scenes in Adobe Character Animator CC discusses duplicating and splitting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No nothing, but if I have selected only to record on triggers I get this message:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines