• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF sticky notes won't save.

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My PDF edits (sticky notes) won't save. I've never had this problem until I upgraded to DC yesterday. I'm a freelance editor and lost 15 hours of work when my edits didn't save, even though I saved every 15 minutes and the little clock icon showed up, so I assumed I was safe.

I still can't save. Can anyone help me? Please? Thank you so much in advance. I've been on hold with Adobe so long that my phone just ran out of batteries. Similar length of time waiting to chat with someone.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Margaritam,

Sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. As per the description above, the Sticky note(comments) are not saving in a PDF, Is that correct?

Make sure that the PDF file is saved on a local drive when you are adding comments, also check for any pending updates of Acrobat from help>check for updates, reboot the machine after installing the updates and see if this brings any difference.

Try resetting the Acrobat's preferences once and reboot the machine, to reset the preferences, refer to How to reset Acrobat Preference settings to default.

If you experience the issue again, please use Acrobat cleaner tool to remove Acrobat Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs

Reboot the machine and install Acrobat back from Download Pro or Standard versions of Acrobat DC | Non-subscription

Let us know how it goes and share your findings.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines