• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge - Change color shade of slider panel

Contributor ,
Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I use CS6 and Bridge. Yesterday I updated Bridge and now when I open a RAW file the overall appearance of the page has changed to one I don't particularly care for. Is it possible to change the color (actually, change the shade of black/grey) of the panel where the sliders are located? I can change the shade of the area where the image is displayed but I seem unable to change the shade of the panel where the sliders are located.

Also, is it possible to change the appearance of the sliders and the slider tabs, as well as increase the size of the slider font/numbers/tabs? I find that it is now not as easy to quickly view the slider tabs.

Any info/suggestions would be most appreciated. I can send a screen shot if it would help.

Many thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system are you using?

You updated Bridge CS6 or updated to a newer version of bridge?

Could you post a screenshot of what your seeing so we can compare it to our cs6 installs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff, thanks for your reply. I updated the Bridge for CS6. Thanks again for any suggestions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That looks like a much later version of camera raw than the 9.1.1 that cs6 uses.

Your sure your running photoshop cs6 and not a photoshop cc version?

In Bridge go to Help>About Bridge and report back the version.

And also in Bridge go to Edit>Camera Raw Preferences and report the version listed at the top.

Anyway, with photoshop cs6 I'm pretty sure the camera raw interface color can't be changed, so it's always a light grey.

With newer photoshop cc versions, camera raw follows the parent applications color theme.

That is, camera raw invoked from bridge follows the Color Theme set in bridge under Edit>Preferences>Interface.

Camera raw invoked from photoshop follows the photoshop Color Theme set under Edit>Preferences>Interface.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jeff, Thanks very much for your replies - I appreciate the effort. My apologies, you're correct, I am running the CC version. Let me check out what you mentioned. Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's not Bridge, that's the Camera Raw plugin.

The interface color in ACR should follow the interface color you have set in Photoshop preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

D Fosse, thanks for your reply. Is it possible to rollback to an earlier plugin?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your interface color set to in Photoshop?prefs.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines