• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Select, shift and double click an adjustment across multiple images not working anymore?

Participant ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all.

There used to be a way that I could go into develop, select multiple images in the film strip then hold down shift and double click the name of a basic panel adjustment (be that exposure, contrast and so on).

The result would be that I would have an auto adjustment of the particular slider on every corresponding image. Yet, each adjustment was slightly different in respect of the image content.

Recently though the exact same adjustment is across all the images. As if something has changed - I've tried this with auto sync enabled and disabled too.

If I select the images and just hit the AUTO button each image is individually adjusted. But the individual slider option no longer seems to work.

(Unless I'm doing something wrong)

Can anyone input on this please?

Thanks!

Chris

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same behaviour for me - I am on current latest version.

BTW the Auto algorithm has been updated and now includes a couple more kinds of adjustment.

I don't recall exactly how the shift-click trick operated so far as AutoSync previously; but within the latest version, reverting the Process Version of the images does not seem to make any difference in that respect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines