Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

need to know about Photoshop download

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

I need to know the Photoshop dowload options and payment. i really dont want to pay like monthly or yearly. i prefer only one time. so how can i purchase and where i will get, and what is the cost?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop is now subscription only. You cannot purchase one off.

Photoshop Elements is available as a one payment purchase. It is not as powerful as Photoshop but may meet your requirements.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop is only available as a subscription, there are alternatives out there where you can but a perpetual license, just do a Google search.

I would not recommend looking in places like eBay or Graigslist

More info

Why Not to Buy Adobe Software on eBay, Craigslist or Amazon Mkt | ProDesignTools

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

..., there are alternatives out there where you can but a perpetual license, just do a Google search.

Be careful. Whilst there may be the odd unused CS6 licence for sale (which was the last Photoshop version sold on perpetual license) that would be buying very old software (CS6 was version 13) and we are now up to version 19. Operating systems and hardware have moved on since CS6 was released as has Photoshop.
In addition there is a high chance of ending up with a hacked version and the risks which that brings. You never know what other software the hackers have installed and many features are likely not to work.   CC of has never been sold with a perpetual license so any CC version sold that way is hacked.

The safe options are :

1. Use Photoshop with a subscription.

2. Use Photoshop Elements as a purchase

3. Look for an alternative to Photoshop

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry Dave I meant alternatives to Photoshop and now I can't edit my post

And I can't spell, should be "buy" not "but" LOL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines