Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse and shopify buy button

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I'm using an up to date 2018 version of muse.

I've added a few shopify Buy Buttons. But when i put the site live (or test it locally for that matter) there is a problem with the page loading - it doesn't.

You need to refresh a few times to get the page to load. This has only started happening since adding the buy buttons.

url: wiltonlondon.co.uk

Please help?!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i've had to pull it down and swap it for a previous version without the shopify buttons - but any insights would be really appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are the errors:

Screen Shot 2018-02-21 at 20.03.00.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Took around five seconds to load on my computer with a high speed connection. How much is it taking for you?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

If you tested it on the live site - it would load quickly.

Bu if you read my previous messages, you will see I've had to pull the site with the Shopify buy buttons down as the site is not working. The pages don't fully load, no matter how long you leave them. I have tested on multiple browsers and multiple internet connections.

Is there a way I can send you the site without pushing it live?

Andrew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have pushed the faulty site live on a sub domain, link below:

Wilton London | Fragrant Laundry Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still don't see an issue with the page downloading, but I see a few missing images in some of the pages. Is that what you are referring to?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi - well sometimes the page loads except the images. Sometime the menu doesn't fully load and sometime the page doesn't load at all. But there's always something not loading.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines