• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Smart previews lightroom cc mobile

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the smart preview in lightroom cc mobile, if i only down load the smart preview theN are all the edits i make on The smaller file? I do art and a small preview file will now work for large art. Help me understand this feature.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

LRCC uses a dynamic cache which is intelligently managed to display appropriate sized proxies on desktop and mobile devices in order to take up the smallest footprint possible. Any editing or metadata changes made to smart previews are automatically synchronized to the originals in the cloud. An original can be made available at any time it is needed, for example for printing or for editing in Photoshop. Customers also have the option to keep all originals locally in place of the default cache.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LRCC uses a dynamic cache which is intelligently managed to display appropriate sized proxies on desktop and mobile devices in order to take up the smallest footprint possible. Any editing or metadata changes made to smart previews are automatically synchronized to the originals in the cloud. An original can be made available at any time it is needed, for example for printing or for editing in Photoshop. Customers also have the option to keep all originals locally in place of the default cache.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So if I download a photo from lightroom mobile to my ios device am i downloading the smaller preview file or the origional file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It would depend on the stage of import. Originals are always available after initial import into LRCC. They automatically drop out of the cache after a short period and get replaced with the smaller proxies. For iOS devices all photos must initially go into the Photos app. This is an Apple restriction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines