• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Buying Photshop CS6

Explorer ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is Photoshop CS6 still available to buy?

If so, how much and where?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mentor , Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

magicalwizard  wrote

What is this photography plan?
Do I still get with that the same Photoshop CC? 

When I click on the link you posted it shows it includes

• Lightroom CC
  • 1TB of cloud storage

I mainly need Photoshop and the Acrobat Pro DC

The Photography plan is a special plan for photographers - $9.99 per month rent gets you Photoshop and Lightroom. You must pay annually ~$120 per year. Don't get the 1TB server file storage "in the cloud": that's an extra $10 rent, and unnecessary for you.

It's a pr

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No Photoshop is only on subscription now, there is Photoshop Elements which you can buy for a one off payment

https://www.adobe.com/ie/products/photoshop-premiere-elements.html

Also try a Google search for Photoshop alternatives

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why not use Photoshop CC2018? On the official website to download the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application client can buy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That will make it $19.99 a month($239.88 for the year) for 1 app or $49.99 a month ($599.88 for the year) for all apps.

Is cheaper to invest a one time expense and own the program outright  than to be paying monthly for it indefinitely.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Photography Plan is only $9.99/month and you get two apps, Photoshop and Lightroom and all future updates included

More info

Compare plans | Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan

Photoshop CS6 is old and not supported any more and my not run on future OS versions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Lightroom CC
  • 1TB of cloud storage

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

magicalwizard  wrote

• Lightroom CC
  • 1TB of cloud storage

The Photography plan is a special plan for photographers - $9.99 per month rent gets you Photoshop and Lightroom. You must pay annually ~$120 per year. Don't get the 1TB server file storage "in the cloud": that's an extra $10 rent, and unnecessary for you.

It's a pretty good deal, but do remember that when you stop paying the rent, you lose access to Photoshop (and consequently, will not be able to open your Photoshop source files anymore (or at the very least, not intact with other software).

However, you also need Acrobat Pro. That is an additional $15 rent per month. That means you are probably better off just renting the full Creative Cloud, because it equates to the same monthly rent: $25. Acrobat Pro is part of CC, just as Photoshop is, and pretty much all other Adobe applications, bar one or two.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, really is not cheap! (O_O)!!!!!

There are many very practical function but Photoshop CC.

In the new version of "choice" menu, there is a direct select main body function, also can put inside Photoshop "Adobe Camera Raw" plugin update to the latest version, there will be many enhancements, but still depends on your specific usage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

$10/month for Photoshop. When CS6 last sold, Photoshop=$700. And sure to stop working on future systems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines