• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Duplicate] How do I Deactivate Photoshop CS6 from dead computer?

Explorer ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PhotoshopCS6 has been installed & activated on both of my computers (Win10 desktop & Vista laptop).  The Vista laptop died. I want to install CS6 on my new Win10 laptop.   Of course, that means I have to deactivate one of the existing activated instances of CS6 before installing.  All of my activated Adobe products along with their product codes, etc used to be listed in my Adobe.com account, but they are no longer there.

I have boxed CDs, product codes/keys, etc for CS6 & Lightroom4, both of which I want to install on the laptop.

I don't want to even attempt installing w/o 1st deactivating, for fear of causing the codes/keys to be "killed" for everything.  Having it installed on 1 computer is better than not having it at all.

How do I deactivate so that I can reinstall & how do I insure that all my Adobe products are properly activated?

[Duplicate question - please see here : My Activated Products no longer show at Adobe.com  - please do not duplicate questions]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe