• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a way to redact a bank account number on multiple pages at one time?

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to redact a bank account number on multiple pages at one time. In the Find Text section it does not allow you to search for account numbers.

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

I'm assuming you have Acrobat Pro. You can create an Action that executes the Search & Redact Text command (as well as a command to apply the redactions and then save the file), and run it on all of your files at once.

500 files is about the limit Acrobat can handle in a single process, though, from my experience, so you might want to do it in batches.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean? You can search for any string you want...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to redact a bank account number from multiple different pages (500+) and wondering if there is an easy way to do it without having to search each page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm assuming you have Acrobat Pro. You can create an Action that executes the Search & Redact Text command (as well as a command to apply the redactions and then save the file), and run it on all of your files at once.

500 files is about the limit Acrobat can handle in a single process, though, from my experience, so you might want to do it in batches.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it is Acrobat Pro. How do I create this action?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Via Tools - Action Wizard. See: Adobe Acrobat Pro Action Wizard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines