• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 4.0 Isn't working

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I launch Lightroom 4, it shuts down. There aren't any error messages. I can't edit my images. What shall I do? I have the software. Do I throw it away? Is it garbage now? Whats happening and why can I get any help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you made any changes to your computer?

Maybe try uninstalling and re-installing.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/kb/lightroom-legacy-version-updates.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you upgrade to High Sierra?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uninstalled and reinstalled before seeking help. It didn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did upgrade to High Sierra

On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 5:38 PM, D. Gilliam <daralynngilliam@gmail.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom 4 will not run properly under High Sierra, you need to either roll back your operating system to Sierra, or purchase Lightroom Classic CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom 5 / Creative Cloud was launched on May 6, 2013 and there have been no further updates to Lightroom 4 since that date.

In addition both Mac OS and Windows operating systems have evolved through several upgrades and updates so its not surprising that you are having problems since upgrading to Mac OS High Sierra

My Mac Book Pro mid 2009 cannot upgrade to High Sierra. Eventually everything gets obsolete.                                                                 

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines