Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Huion WH1409 Photoshop misalignment with dual monitors

Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have been using the Huion WH1409 drawing tablet with my laptop and a second monitor.

The tablet works perfectly on every program (Illustrator, After Effects, MS Word MS Paint) except from Photoshop.

When just using one screen the Pen aligns perfectly with my cursor, however when I plug in the second monitor and try to draw on said second monitor, the line I make appears 100mm below the cursor. If I try and draw on my primary monitor, with the additional monitor still plugged in, the line I make is also offset about 100m below my cursor.

This is really frustrating and I would appreciate some help.

I'm running windows 7 and Adobe Photoshop CC (2014)

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is their a control panel for this drawing tablet? Maybe check manufacturers web site and see if they have software to access a control panel?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Randy, thanks for the reply
TabletDriver_2018-03-01_01-23-52.png
This is the Tablet's control panel. The 'Advanced Setting' just allows hotkey adjustment.

The frustration is that the tablet works perfectly on other programs, and even within the menus on Photoshop. The problem appears to only be with the drawing area, and only when a second monitor is plugged in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines