• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wacom Cintiq hotkeys are not working

Explorer ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I've tried to reset my preferences for Photoshop. however, my cintiq 12wx hotkeys are still not working. Some of my more basic ones like zoom in and out work. But the dedicated button for rotating. The button on my pen for quick selecting the eyedropper tool, and many other hotkeys with my tablet are not working at all. I have no idea what is going on and I need some help trying to fix it.

Anyone have a solution for this issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using a Mac or PC?

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am using a PC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are these application specific commands?  If yes, then there is a known issue with recent Wacom drivers not seeing Photoshop CC 2018.  You need to remove Photoshop from the Wacom preferences, and add it back again.  You will need to reset any Photoshop specific commands.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have tried this multiple times. However, I have yet to have it work for my system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 01, 2018 Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried old version of Wacom drivers.  I do not have a cintiq all I have is an Intuos abd I have not uodated the the newer drivers for I do not have a problem with the version I have installed which is earlry 2017

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines