• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image Gallery/Scroller from Recordset

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2009 Jan 22, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi im trying to create an image gallery/scroller on my product information page. All the image names are stored in a recordset but i want to be able to automatically scroll through the images. i hvae tried using jQuery but i dont like that all the images are displayed as the page is loading causing the page to stretch making it look bad until it loads.

what i want is to load the first image in the recordset then after 2/3 seconds load the next image in the recordset and continue doing this unitl the end, when at the end start over again and so on.
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Put the image in an iframe. meta refresh the iframe at your desired interval and use some variable to determine the image you want. For your recordset, either cache the query or make it a session variable so you don't have to keep running it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
how can i refresh the iframe say after 3 seconds??

also would it not be obvious to the user that the images are being displayed in an iframe??

Sorry its just i thought there would be a plugin or a tag that would manage this

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation