• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I have multiple pdf editing tools open at once?

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2018 Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently joined a new company that uses Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. I am trying to measure and mark-up pdf plans, but have to keep changing the editing tools. This then causes some of the measurements to disappear, mainly because to show the measurement requires a massive comment box. Is there any way of having multiple toolbars for different things open at the same time?

Previously I have been using Bluebeam, which is a very user friendly software and allows users to have everything they want available on the screen at all times. At the moment I am going to push my company to changing over to Bluebeam as I cannot find a way to get Adobe Acrobat Pro DC to be anywhere near as quick and easy to use.

Thanks

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Hello Anthonyr,

Sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. As per the description above, you want to have multiple editing tools open at once while editing a PDF using Acrobat Pro DC, Is that correct?

The Editing tools and other tools in Acrobat Pro DC can be accessed from the right-hand toolbar pane or from View>tools, but there is no such option available to open multiple editing tools at once.

You can customize these tools view Adobe Acrobat Workspace basics

We would highly appreci

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Anthonyr,

Sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. As per the description above, you want to have multiple editing tools open at once while editing a PDF using Acrobat Pro DC, Is that correct?

The Editing tools and other tools in Acrobat Pro DC can be accessed from the right-hand toolbar pane or from View>tools, but there is no such option available to open multiple editing tools at once.

You can customize these tools view Adobe Acrobat Workspace basics

We would highly appreciate your input to request new features or suggest modifications to existing features to improve our product using the URL Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines