• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ACR freezes when transferring a file to photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2018 Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have identical problems on my PC and laptop, both operating with Windows 10.  When I open a raw file to photoshop it goes directly to ACR as it's supposed to, and all the functions in ACR seem to function correctly.  When I try to then open the file either as an image or an object in PS, the entire program freezes with no warning messages, and the only way I can get out of PS is to open the Windows task manager and turn off the program from there.  Unlike when other programs freeze there is no statement in task manager telling me that PS is not responding.  If I open a JPEG file in PS and apply convert for smart filters I can move the file to ACR but can't move it back to PS after using the Camera Raw filter.  I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling PS twice to no avail, and have also turned off the use graphics processor in PS preferences with the same lack of improvement.  Just wondering if anyone else has experienced the same problem, and if so how was it solved.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?