• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Could not run script

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2018 Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since latest LR Classic update, I cannot execute LR from my desktop. When I try, I get a window with the following: "Could not run script: OrganizeModuleFactory.lua

Error: Could not find namespace: AgMigrateGenericConstants". At that point, LR locks up and I can only quit the program by ending the task in Task Manager. LR still executes and runs fine if I load it directly from Creative Cloud. The problem only occurs if I try to load from my desktop. I never had any issues until the latest Adobe update, so l think something in the update is the cause. BTW, I am running Windows 10.

I would appreciate any help. I'm stymied. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 01, 2018 Mar 01, 2018

What's on your desktop is just a shortcut. Delete it and create a new one if you want to (How to Make Desktop Shortcuts - Windows 10 Tutorial - YouTube ), or start Lightroom from the CC app.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's on your desktop is just a shortcut. Delete it and create a new one if you want to (How to Make Desktop Shortcuts - Windows 10 Tutorial - YouTube ), or start Lightroom from the CC app.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, Johan. I should have thought of that myself. Bad shortcuts usually don't do anything. Didn't think about one semi-loading the program. Appreciate your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines