• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

fill & sign tool won't work

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently moved over to Adobe Pro DC, when I go into a PDF to sign with a signature I click "Fill & Sign" however the screen that should bring up options just indicates "Retrieving your Information..." I never get the option to sign any PDF document. Any one see this issue before and the fix?

My account is setup with a Pro license and I have successfully signed in; I have rights and can use all other tools within the program; My OS is WIndows10; Other users I work with have no issues; I have tried creating a new profile and getting a new latop in case it was an image/hardware issue.

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi lancew381,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Launch Acrobat>Help, check for update. If there are any pending update try installing them. Restart your machine and try again.

Is this happening with all the files? If you turn offline your machine are you still getting this problem?

Let us know how it goes.

-Tariq Dar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem with Adobe Pro 2017. I just get four squares spinning. I Have this version on two computers a mac and windows. My other computer which is a Windows machine has version 2015 on it and it works fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2018 Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi  SteveE,

On both machines where you experiencing this issue, can you use this service via browser https://cloud.acrobat.com/fillsign

and let us know if the issue is reproducible.

Will be waiting for your response.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines