• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Draggers without losing previous drag position (tip from Dave's March tips and tricks)

LEGEND ,
Mar 01, 2018 Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I could not find the old question that came up in the forums to add this to, but oksamurai​ just released the March tips and tricks video on YouTube which has some nice tips in it.  A previous question I cannot find now (sorry!) was how to record a new drag and know where things were placed before. As soon as you arm the dragger, the old drag settings disappear. E.g. the hands go back to default position. At about 20 mins in, Dave describes adding additional dragger behaviours to a puppet.

You can then record the default hand positions and extend that out to the full scene, and then disarm. You can see the value. You can then arm another dragger and record that. You will then see the perfect starting point from the other dragger behavior!

Easier to see the video, but a really nice tip! Thanks Dave!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2018 Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sure thing! Note I had to take the video down for some encoding issues - the 480p version was messing up for people - but it should be back up tomorrow!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines