• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Trial Ended Too Soon

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2018 Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My 30 day trial of LR CC ended after only two weeks. Can I reinstate it somehow? I was just about to try it out after doing the video tutorials!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 01, 2018 Mar 01, 2018

I think the trial is only supposed to last seven days. If you got two weeks out of it if you're lucky. The only way you could start that trial over would be to install it on a computer that hasn't had the trial installed previously.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the trial is only supposed to last seven days. If you got two weeks out of it if you're lucky. The only way you could start that trial over would be to install it on a computer that hasn't had the trial installed previously.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks JimHess​. I read that it was only one week in the forum, but then an agent on the live chat said it was 30 days and to post for help here. Maybe I'll do as you suggest, and try to find another computer to install it on. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines