Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with syncronisation

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2018 Mar 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

after having syncronized my main archive there are at least two copies of the main Image being shown - irritating is, that this does not appear at all of the images in my archive and I can not find any reason for this. How can I remove the duplicates of the pictures - when I choose two copies and try to delete them, all Images including the master one are being removed…

Regards Thomas

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2018 Mar 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There seems to be a bug (at least for some people) with the 'Synchronize Folder' option. This problem has been reported before (Can't delete duplicates without deleting them all I suggest you try the method described there (ignore the whole discussion about 'remove' versus 'delete'; you obviously should not delete the images from disk). And I suggest that you do not use 'Synchronize folder' for the time being. If you use a proper workflow, you shouldn't need it anyway.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines