• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug in Adobe Muse

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2018 Mar 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a bug in Muse and cannot choose any typeface from the drop down. When I click on the drop down, it immediately goes back, like if it was infected. Same with the arrow icon when I choose menu from widgets library and click on the arrow next to the horizontal menu i created.

How can I fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Did you restart Muse?
  • Did you restart your computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yepp, I even uninstalled then installed it again. It's the 2018 version. Now I installed the 2017 version and that just works fine, so it must be a bug in the latest version...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In this case, you are the only one, who has this bug! Never ever heard of this.

When you reinstalled Muse, did you do it via your CC Desktop App and choose to delete preferences too? This is necessary, because normally it is not the Muse application, which behaves incorrect, but a corrupted preference.

Look at this small screencast

:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

done it but the same issue occurs. thank you hough, I think I will be just using 2017 version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just a thought but have you checked your keyboard for stuck keys, Esc, maybe? Also, do you have any apps running in the background that might affect it?

David

Creative Muse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines