Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Unspecified Orders and product views in Adobe Analytics

Level 2

Hello All,

Why I am seeing unspecified orders and product views in Adobe Analytics?

1431956_pastedImage_0.png

In the above snapshot you will see the unspecified orders 0. I am so confused why it is unspecified? Any help is appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Gigazelle​ I fixed the unspecified orders thanks a lot for the response. I modified the javascript which is related to the confirmation page which persists the product data. Now the data looks correct. I have a question a question about sitelaunchmodal and shared the code to you. If you get a chance please take a look. thank you

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Dear Krish,

Because, you have selected Visits.

There will be pages/navigation without Product or Coupen ID (eVar18) while visitor navigates. For those visits, it will be unspecified right? Thus the same.

Ignore the visits and select success events. Conversion Variables should be attributed against the success events and not with base metrics like Page Views, Visits, etc.

Thank You!

Arun

Employee Advisor

To add upon Arun's answer, you will also want to double check your implementation to make sure that the products variable is firing on your order confirmation page. The products variable is not persistent, and therefore must be triggered at the same time a purchase event is set.

Correct answer by
Level 2

Gigazelle​ I fixed the unspecified orders thanks a lot for the response. I modified the javascript which is related to the confirmation page which persists the product data. Now the data looks correct. I have a question a question about sitelaunchmodal and shared the code to you. If you get a chance please take a look. thank you