• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble Installing Photoshop Elements 5

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2017 Jul 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i just bought a new computer and trying to load my photoshop  elements 5 from your website

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 02, 2017 Jul 02, 2017

richardp49207011  wrote

i just bought a new computer and trying to load my photoshop  elements 5 from your website

The ability to download PSEv.5 from Adobe's servers is no longer available. See here:

Download Photoshop Elements versions 9, 8, 7

Even if you were able to do to it, it is problematic that it would function properly on your new computer.

The current version is 15.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've branched your comment to a new discussion in the Photoshop Elements​ forum. You'll get better help here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

richardp49207011  wrote

The ability to download PSEv.5 from Adobe's servers is no longer available. See here:

Download Photoshop Elements versions 9, 8, 7

Even if you were able to do to it, it is problematic that it would function properly on your new computer.

The current version is 15.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop Elements 5 will likely not run properly on Windows 10, even if you manage to install it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2018 Mar 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had Photoshop Elements 5 on my previous computer under Windows 10 and it runs just fine. My problem is that I cannot register it from my new computer even though I have a CD with the software on it. Is there a fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 03, 2018 Mar 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FloridaEd  wrote

My problem is that I cannot register it

Photoshop Elements 5 does not require registration to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2023 Jun 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have a new disc and cannot install because it came with no key code. therefore, i am blocked from installing :-(. I also cannot contact Adobe :-((

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 25, 2023 Jun 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's no use without a keycode. You'd have to prove you owned it. With, um, the keycode... time to get up to date...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines