• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

bought a software download card won't work

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2018 Mar 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bought a software download card won't work can't get it to work at all....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any informations about the appropriate software that you have bought and the used operating system nobody can help.

What do you have tried and which error messages do you get?

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry, it is Lightroom 6 and I have a free trial of Lightroom on my Mac. can't get the download to actually download onto the Mac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have a free trial of what?? Lightroom 6 or some other Lightroom? Give us specifics.

Does this "software download card" provide you with a serial number? Answer YES or NO. Do not type the serial number in your reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a trail of lightroom cc and lightroom classic. But I've tried downloading the card software with and without those downloaded, and it came with the number on the back you scratch off so yes it does have a serial number with it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It more than likely has a Redemption code on the card or in the packaging it came in. you need to go to the Adobe redemption code website, input that code and get a real serial number.

A redemption code has both letter and number character in it and a serial number is 24 characters long with only numbers. It will start with 1160 and have 5 more groups of four number to add up to 24.

Help with redemption codes

https://redeem.licenses.adobe.com/getserial

How to convert a Lightroom CC trial version to licensed Lightroom 6 copy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So then the number on the card I scratched off is the redemption code, I don' think I have the 24 digit numbers only number

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you go to the link I posted to Redeem a serial number from the code you have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

theres something wrong with my account, won't let me use live help chat yet my brother in law sitting next to me can.. un impressed after spending 200+ dollars and can't even use Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines