• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Acrobat pro dc on an ipad

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2017 Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I insert a mark-up using dc on my laptop it inserts a caret character where the edit is to be made. I would like to do the same thing on my ipad. Is there a way to have the caret character inserted at the edit point? I only seem to be able to insert a comment bubble which I then have to go back and change on my laptop for uniformity sake. Any guidance you have would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC only installs and runs on Windows and MacOS. It does not install or run on either iOS or Android devices. On your iPad, you have Adobe Acrobat Reader Mobile installed. It is a small subset of the functionality of the software that runs on Windows and MacOS and there are many functions and options that are simply not available on the free, mobile product. Sorry!

- Dov

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC only installs and runs on Windows and MacOS. It does not install or run on either iOS or Android devices. On your iPad, you have Adobe Acrobat Reader Mobile installed. It is a small subset of the functionality of the software that runs on Windows and MacOS and there are many functions and options that are simply not available on the free, mobile product. Sorry!

- Dov

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2018 Mar 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI, DOV, IF I PURCHASED CROBAT DC PRO FOR MY IMAC. can't i have an affiliation of that for my new ipad pro?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by "affiliation"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

like using acrobat dc pro in ipad as well as in imac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not possible. Acrobat Pro will only run on desktop computers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks..................its a pity that in each platform the way to work with the app is different,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It’s a pity yes. A touch screen Mac would be nice (I think the toy iPad will fade away or merge). But right now Apple make more money selling two different systems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the quick response and the information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An iPad isnt a Mac and can’t run Mac software. Only the stuff in the iPad App Store. Apple marketing makes it seem more useful than it is. By contrast a Surface Pro is a full Windows conputer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines