Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nik Collection filters loading on Photoshop CC 2018 failure

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2018 Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi to all,

I've downloaded the Nik Collection from Google website and I installalled them on my Win pc succesfully.

Starting Photoshop CC 2018, I get the message " some plugin cannot be installed".

In the System information there are messages "no available version " for all the Nik modules like following

Analog Efex Pro 2 VERSIONE NON DISPONIBILE -  - dal file “C:\Program Files\Google\Nik Collection\Analog Efex Pro 2\Analog Efex Pro 2 (64-Bit)\Analog Efex Pro 2.8bf”

the following floating windows appears on the PS desk

but trying to use it the system reply with the message " command "unknown" is not available"

How can I have the NIK COLLECTION filters pretty working on my PS ?

Thanks in advance for kindly help me.

Best regards

Gianvittorio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2018 Mar 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have exact same issue,had to do a full reinstall of CC on my PC due to a library error,copied my Google folder containing the Nik software from my Photoshop CC2018 on my laptop (where it works perfectly) and have the exact same issue as above.

Any ideas anybody?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines