• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New PC

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2018 Mar 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Lightroom disc in the past, just bought a new PC laptop that does not have a CDROM. How can I use the lightroom I purchased on my new PC?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 23, 2018 Aug 23, 2018

Hi aggies57064758 ,

Were you able to download the software using the Creative Cloud App? Here is a link that will guide you through the process: Install previous version of your Creative Cloud app

Please let me know if this helps! 

^Carissa

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 04, 2018 Mar 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Lightroom do you have? What operating system DID you have? What operating system do you have now? Do you have your serial number? Is this version of Lightroom you are using an upgrade from a previous version? How big is the catalog on your old computer? How big (in gigabytes) is your library of images on your old computer? How big is the hard drive on your new computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 23, 2018 Aug 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

JimHess asked the correct questions! One option, If your CD is from an old version of Lightroom, and you cannot get the download from the creative cloud, you can get or better yet, borrow a USB CD DVD drive from someone or connect to their computer with a drive in it, and then use that drive to copy all the files on the disk to your computer. Once on your computer you can copy  the files onto a large flash drive.... Sounds round about but it does work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 23, 2018 Aug 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi aggies57064758 ,

Were you able to download the software using the Creative Cloud App? Here is a link that will guide you through the process: Install previous version of your Creative Cloud app

Please let me know if this helps! 

^Carissa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines