Expand my Community achievements bar.

[Webinar | March] Ask the AEM Community Expert: AEM Content Services: What, Why, and How?

Administrator

ATACEMarch.png

Session Details

Join Praveen and Mahendra , two of our own Technical Consultants, top Adobe Experience Manager Community members who are also certified AEM developers, for a discussion about Introduction to AEM Content Services.

Learn how to use OOTB exporters, create a custom exporter for the component and technique to consume the data in the custom apps. By joining this session, you will gain a better understanding of how to apply these techniques to your own Experience Manager projects for making content available when and where you need it for personalized experience, while maintaining brand consistency.

Date: Tuesday, 27th March 2018

Time: 8:00 am PDT | 11:00 am EST | 8:30 pm IST

Duration: 60 Minutes

Register at : Ask the AEM Community Expert: AEM Content Services: What, Why, and How? | …

Direct Link:- Adobe Connect Login

For Recording and Q&A asked :- [Q&A | March 2018] Ask the AEM Community Expert: AEM Content Services: What, Why, and How?

Kautuk Sahni
5 Replies

Administrator

Reminder:- This session would start in another 1hr 30 mins.

Kautuk Sahni

Level 2

Hi mahendra rajeshirke​ / kautuksahni​,

Is it not possible to directly tie a Sling Model Exporter to a custom Content Fragment in the DAM?  I don't see why it is necessary to then reference the actual Content Fragment with a Content Fragment component on a page.  This adds a lot of overhead to content authoring, neither does this feature make AEM a truly headless CMS since you still need to create somewhat of a view for each Content Fragment placed on a page.

Level 2

Hi kautuk sahni​ - Thanks for sharing the wonderful seminar. Praveen and Mahendra mentioned to share the React AEM code base. But I didn't find that link. Could you help and share the link.

Administrator

This is an old webinar, let me see if I can pull those files.

But, recording is here: AEM Content Services: What, Why, and How?

Kautuk Sahni

Level 2

Thanks Kautuk for your response.

I got the recording and I am looking for demo files/codebase, if possible.