• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

GIF animatie Photoshop te groot (mb's)

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Photoshop heb ik een GIF animatie gemaakt van 140 foto's. Doordat ze in hoge kwaliteit genomen zijn (RAW bestanden) is de animatie enorm groot geworden. Wanneer ik het bestand exporteer voor web is het eindresultaat 29mb. Omdat ik de animatie ook op mijn website wil plaatsen moet deze veel kleiner worden, maar hoe doe ik dit zonder enorm kwaliteitsverlies? Ik heb de foto's in het psd bestand al op 72dpi gezet maar dan nog is het bestand 14mb. Door dithering etc aan te passen wordt de animatie heel pixelig, hetzelfde geldt voor online converters.

Weet iemand hoe ik dit aan moet pakken?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried exporting your RAW files as JPG and make them the size that you would like them to appear on the web. PS is trying to downsample very large files and that could be causing the large file size in your final GIF. As a final point, that is quite a large GIF file, is there a way that you could remove some frames and simplify it a bit?  I would suggest that 140 frames and 29 MB is quite reasonable.

Excuse my Dutch, googletranslate at its best.

Heb je geprobeerd je RAW-bestanden als JPG te exporteren en ze de grootte te geven waarvan je wilt dat ze op het web verschijnen? PS probeert erg grote bestanden te downsamplen en dat zou de grote bestandsgrootte in je uiteindelijke GIF kunnen veroorzaken. Als laatste punt, dat is een behoorlijk groot GIF-bestand, is er een manier om sommige frames te verwijderen en een beetje te vereenvoudigen? Ik zou willen voorstellen dat 140 frames en 29 MB behoorlijk redelijk zijn.

Excuseer mijn Nederlands, googletranscriptie op zijn best.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer, the Dutch google translate is actually quite good.

The only problem about the files is that I corrected all the RAW files in the animation (removed spots etc). So it would save a lot of work to use the file I have right now. Or can I export the RAW files to JPG in the photoshop animation file?

I will also try to remove some frames to make it smaller.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok so export the RAW files as JPEG first and then create the GIF. That would definitely be better! Good Luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines