• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat DC Pro and Standard unstable since update to 2018.011.20038

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have about 50 installations of Acrobat DC Pro and Standard.  All was well until we pushed out the most recent update to version 2018.011.20038.  Now we are having multiple issues:

1. Outlook plugins cause Outlook 2010 to become unstable, crashing repeatedly
    • Turning off the plugins resolves the problem
  2. Adobe PDF print driver seems to have become corrupt
    • I'm testing removing the print driver and repairing Acrobat
  3. Opening a PDF does not open the document, but presents the Acrobat Print Menu
  4. Acrobat DC freezes constantly, taking a long time to open, close, or print
  5. PDF print jobs get stuck in the print queue, but don't show to the user
    • Print jobs have to be cleared from the print server

Is anyone else having these problems?  Have you found a solution?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would appreciate if someone could respond to the above as we have received multiple reports on Adobe Acrobat DC Standard too. It is unfriendly and crashing all the time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2018 Apr 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Within the last week Acrobat DC pro is crashing frequently hanging on just about every action.  I have tried a repair, complete uninstall and deleting the preference files, but the problem remains.  Does Adobe have an answer??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm glad it's not just us! Myself and my colleague are also having issues with frequent crashing of Acrobat Pro DC. We're both running the most recent version on up to date iMacs. I often have work where combining files is needed and at the moment I may get 2 combined files completed before it crashes. It also crashes randomly throughout the day for no apparent reason. Very frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Francis

Is this anything that needs answering??

Marion

[Personal info removed by Mod: Phone number, email]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 27, 2018 May 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

Sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. Please install the latest patch/update of Acrobat from help>check for updates, reboot the machine and see if this brings any difference.

Reset the Acrobat's Preferences once and reboot the machine, to reset the Preferences, please refer to the steps mentioned in the following article How to reset Acrobat Preference settings to default.

If the issue persists, please use Acrobat cleaner tool to remove Acrobat Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs

Reboot the machine and install Acrobat back from Download Pro or Standard versions of Acrobat DC | Non-subscription

If you still experience any issue, please share the following details so that we can assist you in a better manner:

Let us know how it goes and share your findings.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines