• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Emojis have gone from color to Black

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2018 Mar 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hopefully someone knows of a solution to this issue. I've exhausted all possibilities that I am aware of and this issue still seems to persist. I use the emojis often in Photoshop, but an update somewhere recently caused them to go from their usual color scheme to this basic black outline. I've searched for a solution but can't seem to find one. I also attempted to install an older version of Photoshop but then it claims the font is not there anymore. Am I missing something here? Any help to this ridiculous issue is appreciated. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

As far as I can see, this is caused by the anti-alias setting that you have. When you select strong, then the color information is lost.

This appears to be an unintended side effect of strong and we'll investigate further - thanks for reporting this issue.

Jesper

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Mar 04, 2018 Mar 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you can see in the latest version, they are still in color.

I recommend you check your mode settings in the image menu or better yet in the tab at the top of your document.
Make sure you are not in a mode that is black and white or is the alpha channel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, for your response. Your mentioned settings seem to be correct.

Here is what I'm looking at...

I see them in color in their tab, but when I go to insert, they turn black. What's so puzzling is I've used these a hundred times, but then they just randomly began showing up like this.

Emoji_01.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try setting the text tool and see if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I can see, this is caused by the anti-alias setting that you have. When you select strong, then the color information is lost.

This appears to be an unintended side effect of strong and we'll investigate further - thanks for reporting this issue.

Jesper

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perfecto! Fixed it. Thanks, so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines