Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Foreign Language Fonts

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the office:

Copying foreign language movie titles (Russian, Spanish, Slovenian) from google spreadsheet or PSD file name and pasting into PSD file as text, then sprucing up with FX options. At a certain point had crashing issues and they reset the system, no longer pasted into text with all the little ascenders and foreign font details like the two dots or little 'v' over some vowels. Then they upgraded my system to a new model and it worked right out of the box.

Now I'm working from home on my laptop:

After copying from various sources it will not paste into my PSD text layers as with the weird office issue i had previously. Have been manually crafting the details and inserting them but it's a real pain, can only find references to the glyphs panel

> At the office I could copy and paste over a dozen languages into PSD text layers without having to do anything special, they all came over with their unique details. Needing to have the same experience of ease on my laptop from home. All help will be so appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Compare the font used. Not all fonts contain all characters.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Compare the font used. Not all fonts contain all characters.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines