• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom IOS Premium Activation

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to activate the premium features on my Lightroom mobile app for IOS and keep getting a message saying "Unable to Complete Purchase." How do I solve this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you try to open up the Lr mobile settings via the top left Lr-icon and choose “Restore Purchases“.

Let me know if that helps.

Guido/Lr Mobile Qe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem, but it doesnt work...

last month I did it and it worked with “Restore purchase“

what can I do no?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help me please! Since 2 days I am trying EVERYTHING

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried to force quit and restart Lt Mobile?

If that won‘t help could you send us a diagnostic log which can be triggered via Lr Mobile settings (top left Lr icon)-> Help&Support and here long tab the „Access our Support Forum“-entry. A diagostic log should be generated and attached to your local mail client.

Hope this helps to get a clue about your issue.

Guido/Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sent the diagnostic by email

hope it helps for solving this problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This should be solved by now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, me too, stuck on 'Unable to complete purchase' screen... How can I buy subscription for premium features other way? I don't wont plan for desktop Lightroom, I just want to used declared premium features - edit raw photos from my DSLR on my iPhone. I have valid card, payments are going ok, two adobe accounts, reinstalled app, restarted phone... PLEASE HOW CAN I BUY THE PREMIUM FEATURES, I NEED IT! Thanks a lot for answers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michal. I've just send you a private message. - Guido/Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2018 Mar 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I have exactly the same proble...is there any way to resolve this issue??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, did you purchase the Lr Subscription on a different device? Could you try to  re-sign-in via the app store. 

Here  are the steps:

sign-out via iOS settings->iTunes&appstore->then start the Lr purchase process again and once prompted sign-in with the Apple-id and finish the process with final OK confirmation. Let me know if that helps.

Maybe you need to run in addition a "Restore Purchases" from the Lr Mobile seetings, which you can access via the top left Lr-icon

-Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2018 Mar 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded Lightroom today and attempted to purchase premium on my iPad.  After going through the App Store purchase dialogue box, there was a network error and I had to force quit Lightroom.

Though it shows on my account that I have Lightroom CC Premium, I cannot get it to register in my app (I am trying to edit raw files).  When I try to restore purchases, I get a screen that say “unable to complete purchase”.  I have tried logging out and logging back in, force quitting the app, uninstalling and reinstalling the app from the AppStore, restarting my iPad, upgraded to the latest iOS version, and nothing will fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried to sign-out via iOS settings->iTunes&appstore->then start the Lr purchase process again and once prompted sign-in with the Apple-id and finish the process with final OK confirmation. Let me know if that helps.

Maybe you need to run in addition a "Restore Purchases" from the Lr Mobile seetings, which you can access via the top left Lr-icon

-Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Logging in and out of the AppStore worked!

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2018 Apr 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't activate the subscription for Lightroom for iOS. Have tried both restarting and restore purchases. Quite disappointed with this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried to sign-out via iOS settings and restart the Lr purchase?

1. Sign-out via iOS settings->iTunes&appstore->then start the Lr purchase process again. Once prompted, sign-in with the Apple-id and finish the process with final OK confirmation.
  2. In addition run a "Restore Purchases" from the Lr Mobile settings.

Let me know if that helps.

-Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works! Thank you. It was the part with sign-out via ios settings and then go into lightroom and start over the purchase-proces that made it work.

I made the mistake of sign-in right away in the ios settings before.

Do you know why people have this problem? It seems kind of strange.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem , please help !!! Thank you very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2018 Apr 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I've just send you a private message with instructions.  - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2018 Apr 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same Problem here!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nothing worked 😕 where to send the diagnostic log?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adelia/Marc. I've just send you both a private message with instructions.

Let me know if it's working for you. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2018 Apr 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It’s not working for me either.

Anyone have any input? I’ve tried the things mentioned above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jorge, I've just send you a private message. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2018 Apr 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Send to me too pleasee.. im having the same problem  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines