Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro Student Edition

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I purchased and verified adobe acrobat pro 2017 for students from amazon.com. When I downloaded it, it only downloaded adobe classic, which does not export PDFs, etc-basically all the reasons I bought it in the first place.

I can not find another place where I can download adobe acrobat pro 2017 as they are all subscriptions. How can I download the actual software I bought?

Thanks,

Kari

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Hi Kariw,

As per the description given above, seems that you bought he Adobe Acrobat DC subscription of student and teacher edition?

Cant confirm through the account as it was purchased through the Amazon and not registered to the account.

Below is the link to download the Acrobat DC- Download Pro or Standard versions of Acrobat DC, 2017, XI, or X

Let us know if it still doesn't work

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kariw,

As per the description given above, seems that you bought he Adobe Acrobat DC subscription of student and teacher edition?

Cant confirm through the account as it was purchased through the Amazon and not registered to the account.

Below is the link to download the Acrobat DC- Download Pro or Standard versions of Acrobat DC, 2017, XI, or X

Let us know if it still doesn't work

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link is for a 2015 version. I installed it and tried to register my SN and it didn't work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you buy a perpetual license (not a subscription) you are not paying for web services and so you do not get them. The Classic version is what you pay for. You can export using the Classic version but not using the web-based Export service. Instead look at the options under File > Save As.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Zunächst mal wird es pro Monat doppelt abgebucht!!! Warum?

Zudem habe ich dies unmittelbar wieder aufgekündigt! Unter meinen "Abos" taucht es nun auch nicht mehr auf.

Muss ich nun mein Konto löschen damit ich es los bin oder wie?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines