• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 113 Creative cloud Photoshop download only

Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I tried every solution adobe says for this problem. I don't have any internet problem. I can download the other applications by the creative cloud app, but not Photoshop. I even tried to download a trial version but at %6 the download stops as the regular version. I also tried the other versions of Photoshop, nothing happens. Not even on the safe mode of Windows. What more shall I do?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 09, 2018 Mar 09, 2018

Sorry I've been late to answer, I tried these solutions also but ı couldn't manage this time, I didn't understand actually, so I called my Adobe provider in Turkey, and they are going to solve it. Thanks a lot for your help. thanks, thanks, thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

confirm that you can connect to the secure adobe servers.

for help with that and other common secure adobe.com connection problems read, http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes I tried all the problem solve issues, but none helped. Everything seems okey, and as I said, I can download the other programs but not Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Semas29457299,

Sorry that you are having trouble installing Adobe Photoshop CC app on your computer as it fails with an error 'Error code 113'.

This error is generally happens when there is limited or no access to ports 80 & 443 on your computer see: https://helpx.adobe.com/content/dam/help/attachments/Cre… .

However in your case as you have mentioned you are able to install all other Adobe apps except Photoshop. There could be some other hidden issue so I would request you to check the download and install logs for more information, to know how you can review the log files to find the exact error, see: How to review Installation Log files?

I would also request you to share your computer's operating system and its version with us.

Awaiting your response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2018 Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I've been late to answer, I tried these solutions also but ı couldn't manage this time, I didn't understand actually, so I called my Adobe provider in Turkey, and they are going to solve it. Thanks a lot for your help. thanks, thanks, thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2018 Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the update Semas29457299, please update the discussion once the issue is resolved, and it would be really helpful for our future viewers if you can also share the troubleshooting steps with us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines