Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Differences between LR CC Mobile subscription and CC Photography subscription

Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2018 Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I extensively use Lightroom Desktop with several catalogs. Now I also purchased an iPad Pro 12.9.

What's the difference between the CC Photography Bundle subscription and the LR CC mobile in-app subscription? I understand the latter gives 100GB of cloud space, instead of 20GB of the Photo bundle.

Please help, thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Hi rcorbari,

Lightroom CC plan  with 1 TB is an all-in-one solution for all your editing, organizing, storing, and sharing needs – from anywhere. Here's more details about the Photography plan : FAQ | Creative Cloud Photography plans

This is a comparison between the two plans: Compare plans | Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi rcorbari,

Lightroom CC plan  with 1 TB is an all-in-one solution for all your editing, organizing, storing, and sharing needs – from anywhere. Here's more details about the Photography plan : FAQ | Creative Cloud Photography plans

This is a comparison between the two plans: Compare plans | Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines