Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

License!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Explorer ,
Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey!
I have purchased a 4k video of Adobe Stock - On Demand Order Number: ADB000269185SE, September 23, 2017 (enhanced license). To be used as web background in a website. The website will be uploaded with the Adobe muse and the video with the Vimeo widget. The video I purchased is supposed to be uploaded to my Vimeo site, as I can only see, then streamed to my web host.

NOTE! Small business

I have now read on your website: You may use the media file in print, presentations, broadcasts, websites and social media, but you may not share or distribute the media file in any way so that others may use it without your own license.

My question is whether it is allowed or not to put up on my Vimeo site as I can only see? If not, how will I consider if I buy a stock photo of you, for example, to post on a website?

Mvh Henka P

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Hi Henrix,

Adobe Stock does not allow downloading videos and then publish or use them on social sites. A wiser/safer approach will be to use some clippings or background of the video footage incorporate needs and then publish on social sites. Additionally, credits are needed to be added if posting this footage on social sites.

Hope this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Henrix,

Adobe Stock does not allow downloading videos and then publish or use them on social sites. A wiser/safer approach will be to use some clippings or background of the video footage incorporate needs and then publish on social sites. Additionally, credits are needed to be added if posting this footage on social sites.

Hope this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started